Affiliate Program Terms and Condition
Affiliate Program Operating Agreement
Updated: May 28, 2020
As an official Eco-Advocate (Affiliate) of Eco Hub Cebu, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Eco Hub Cebu as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Eco Hub Cebu by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Eco Hub Cebu Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
- Eligibility for the Affiliate Program
To participate in the Program, you must submit an application through Eco Hub Cebu Affiliate Signup, available at https://eco-hub-cebu.goaffpro.com/. You must also like and follow the Facebook page and Instagram page of Eco Hub Cebu. Eco Hub Cebu reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application for membership in the Affiliate Program for any reason.
- Commissions and Rewards
Commissions earned on referrals will be released every 30th of the month. Minimum redeemable commissions is three hundred fifty pesos (Php350.00). If your total commissions for a given month are less than Php350, payment will be held until the total commissions equal or exceed Php350.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed and paid. Transactions that result in cancellations or refunds will not be paid out.
The Affiliate with the highest end-of-year earned commission will automatically become an official Eco-Mover (Advanced Bracket) without having to pay for the registration fee.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Eco Hub Cebu reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Eco Hub Cebu in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Eco Hub Cebu reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
- Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Eco Hub Cebu site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
- Coupon and Deal Sites
Eco Hub Cebu occasionally offers coupon exclusive to active affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the Eco Hub Cebu site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
- Relationship between you and Eco Hub Cebu
Neither these Terms of Service nor your participation in the Affiliate Program creates any employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and Teachable.
Eco Hub Cebu will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Eco Hub Cebu. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Eco Hub Cebu and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Eco Hub Cebu to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
- Changes to the Terms of Service
Eco Hub Cebu may review and update these Terms of Service at any time in our sole discretion. All changes will be shared to your email and are effective immediately when posted. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes which are binding on you.
- Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Eco Hub Cebu affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Eco Hub Cebu Affiliate application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
- Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or the Affiliate Program, you may contact us at:
Eco Hub Cebu
F. Llamas St, 3rd Floor Punta Bldg
Punta,Cebu City, Philippines 6000
Phone: (032) 268 9126
We may modify this Mobile Application Policy at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice or revised or a revised Mobile Application Policy on the GoAffPro or the Partner Site. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. YOUR CONTINUED INCLUSION OF SPECIAL LINKS IN YOUR APPROVED MOBILE APPLICATION FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR A REVISED MOBILE APPLICATION POLICY ON THE PARTNER SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
We reserve the right, exercisable in its sole discretion, to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to this Mobile Application Policy.